After a really long time, I just took a break from constant coding and read The Kingkiller Chronicles Day 1 (The Name of the Wind) and Day 2 (The Wise Man’s Fear) back to back. Enjoyed it although felt both were rushed toward the end as if the author wanted to finish the book under 900 pages. Local library is a great place to borrow books and now with Kindle lending this should be even better.
Here is the list of books in the queue
1. Sencha Touch in Action by Jesus Garcia and Anthony DeMoss
2. Node.js in Action by Mike Cantelon and TJ Holowaychuk
3. HTML5: Up and Running by Mark Pilgrim
4. Programming Razor by Jess Chadwick
5. jQuery Mobile: Up and Running by Maximiliano Firtman
6. Pragmatic guide to Sass by Hampton Catlin and Michael Lintorn Catlin
8. Meaningful Use and Beyond A Guide to IT Staff in Health Care by Fred Trotter and David Uhlman
9. The Way of Shadows (The Night Angel Trilogy) by Brent Weeks
10. Wired by Douglas E. Richards
11. The Frozen Sky by Jeff Carlson
WOW! not sure how I am going to find time to read them all.